Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wk 4- Visual Puzzle Exercises


This is the first visual puzzle game that I have played. The question is to find out which snake is the shortest. At first I thought it was hard because almost all the snakes look the same. However, I got the right answer. The RED snake is the shortest. If you ask how did i count that out, I can answer you: I don't know! Because I just found it by looking and guessing. First I do is to find the longest, and as you look at the picture, it is so obvious that the BLUE snake is the longest because it seems to cover the most circles. The second is the BLACK snake...Then I got stuck between the GREEN and RED snakes because they have the closest length. Then I use about 10 second to guess which one is the shortest, and I got it right. And actually it is not hard to figure it out. Mckim's concept of "finding" kinda fits into this puzzle because all you need to do is to find the shortest snakes and my finding concept in this puzzle is by looking.


This is the second visual puzzle that I have played. I choose this one because it look colorful. The question about this puzzle is "Which two colors have their total visible areas equal?". Mckim's concepts of "matching" fits into this puzzle because all you need to do is to match shapes. And it is kinda easy. Even more easier than the first one. Because I got it right again in the first time and all you need to do is just compare and match all the shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment